My personal CV : Mahmoud Ezzat
- Name: Mahmoud Ezzat Mahmoud Ahmed Fouda
- Permanent Residency: Nawa, Shibine Elqanater,Qalubia
- Date of Birth: mar 21th 1995
- Birth place: Nawa, Shibine Elqanater,Qalubia
- Marital Status: Single
- Nationality: Egyptian
- Military State: exempted.
- Religion: Muslim
- Mobile No.: 01094944363 & 01277678929
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Website: Et3lemblog.com
I am looking forward to become a successful Electrical engineer, and work in a big company where my skills will be enhanced. I have a good skill in dealing with different people. I want to improve myself in any field which relates with my field such as knowing new languages.
- BTEC (Level2) Diploma Electrical /Electronic Engineering.
- BTEC (Level3) Extended Diploma Electrical /Electronic Engineering.BTEC (Level5) Higher National Electrical /Electronic Engineering.
Grade: Distinction (81.4%), 3.1 from 4 point
- Project Name: Gardo Car
- Project Grade: Distinction.
- Year: 2014 – 2016 .
- English Course Level 4 (Berlitz Egypt)
- English Course Level 9 (YAT Software)
- English Course Level 10 (YAT Software)
Working on computer programs such as:
- Microsoft office (Word, power point, excel).
- Simulation programs (protues,multisim).
- CAD (3D MAX, AutoCAD).
- Graphic design (photoshop, After effect).
- Microcontroller (Arduino, PIC Microcontroller).
- PLC S7-200.
- PCB Design.
- I am reliable and hard working.
- I am flexible so, I can work under any conditions.
- I have communication skills and dealing well with the other.
- English: good (Read, Written, speaking)
- Arabic: it’s the mother language excellent (Read, Written, speaking)